Position Title: Social Media Manager
Employment: Full-Time, Salaried, Exempt
Location: Phoenix, AZ, On-site, Non-Remote
Start Date: ASAP
Turning Point USA is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization founded in 2012 by Charlie Kirk. The organization’s mission is to identify, educate, train, and organize students to promote the principles of freedom, free markets, and limited government. Turning Point USA believes that every young person can be enlightened to true free market values. Since its founding, Turning Point USA has embarked on a mission to build the most organized, active, and powerful conservative grassroots activist network on high school and college campuses across the country. With a presence on over 3,500 campuses, Turning Point USA is the largest and fastest-growing youth organization in America.
Job Description: Turning Point USA’s Media Department is seeking a detail-oriented and creative Social Media Manager to lead our organization's presence across various social media platforms. This role involves developing and implementing effective social media strategies, curating compelling content, and coordinating with our digital team to ensure a unified brand message.
- Develop and implement social media strategies to increase brand awareness, engagement, and audience growth across all platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Curate and schedule engaging content for various social media platforms, ensuring consistency in messaging and branding.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to align social media content with overall brand messaging and marketing initiatives.
- Stay updated on the latest trends, algorithm changes, and best practices across all relevant social media platforms.
- Analyze performance data to evaluate content effectiveness and make data-driven decisions.
- Oversee a team of social media specialists, providing guidance, feedback, and support.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience in social media management, with a strong understanding of various platforms.
- 1+ years management experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in video editing, preferably using Adobe Premiere.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data to inform content strategy.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and proactive problem-solving skills.
- Passion for conservative ideas and principles.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity of TPUSA’s social media channels
- Extremely creative and innovative
- Passion for conservative ideas and principles
- Extensive knowledge of current events and news
Please note that wages posted on third party sites such as Indeed are auto generated and are not accurate.